We make decisions with the informed consent of participants. We strive for inclusivity, so during discussions we prefer going around in a circle so everyone can be taken into account, and can express themselves and be heard, respected and supported.
The collective should maintain a list of active working groups, including:
- Specific Purpose / Scope
- Contact Method (for someone outside the group to contact or join the group)
Current Working Groups (WG)
- Building: Fixing & maintaining the building infrastructure.
- Code of Conduct: Drafting and reviewing the Code of Conduct and how it will be upheld.
- External Communications: Communicating with peope outside Radix, such as on social media. Maintaining, developing and designing the website, graphics and the public Matrix channel.
- Resources: Help organise physical needs and resources (such as tools, supplies and finances). Research solutions to be approved by assembly, such as collaborative accounting.
- Seek consent on major decisions from the assembly.
- Update the assembly on anything important.
- Respond to queries raised at the assembly.
- No expectation that comments from outside the group about what they could/should do will be acted upon.
- Facilitate contact with people outside the group through a clear contact method.